Pages

Sunday 14 July 2013

I Heard You Lord


While I was at Hillsong in a 'Creative Team Night Elective' the lady who heads up the writers guild (whose name eludes me) was talking about ... well, writing! She encouraged us to write daily, to love writing, to keep writing, reading, learning and speaking words (I've got that part covered!) She told us to write with purpose to represent God's glory. To not bury our gift under a tree. She encouraged us to bring what we've got and give it to the Lord. Then she said something that stopped me in my tracks; I felt like the only person in the room. She said to 'blog as an act of worship even if I think no one reads it'. I heard you Lord. I have felt like giving up on this blog many times, actually thinking that it's 'silly and petty' to keep writing here. I don't get much feedback and it has lead to doubt of it's effectiveness, but now I am assured that I am to do this, for His glory alone, and hope and pray that someone hears His heart through my words.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...