Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Leaving A Legacy ... Questions For Your Memory Book (Part One)

Hello my beautiful readers! I apologise for my slackness in writing out these questions for you to use in your memory books if you would like too, it has gone from slow to full-pace here lately! I thought I'd take these few quick minutes to write out some of the questions below. I realised as I was typing them out that I really did ask a lot of questions, so I will do them in a two part post (that explains why my Grandfather hesitated to answer them ... he thought there was too many! Sorry Grandad!)

I hope you enjoy them!
  • when and where were you born?
  • what is your full name? do you like your name?
  • what were your parents and siblings full names and birth dates?
  • when and where did your parents marry?
  • what are some fond memories you have of your parents?
  • what are some fond memories of your childhood?
  • what is one cheeky/annoying thing that you did to your siblings when you were young?
  • what careers/jobs have you had in your life? which one were you most passionate about?
  • do you have a favourite bible character? why?
  • which churches have you attended?
  • what's your favourite bible verse/passage?
  • do you have a favourite hymn/s or song/s?
  • what has been your most challenging weakness to give to God?
  • do you have any regrets? If so, what would you have done differently given that time/opportunity again?
  • when and where did you give your life to Jesus? What was it that made you respond to Him?
  • what is the most significant lesson in faith you have learned?
  • who is Jesus to you?
  • have you been on any mission trips? When/where/why?
  • have you been baptised? When and where?
  • do you know your love language and temperament?
  • what have you discovered are the most important/valuable things in life?
  • who has been a consistent Godly role model for you in your life and why?
  • how and when has God answered one of your most fervent prayers?


 
 
I would love to hear from you if you've started a memory book of your own! It really is a lot of fun to put together, and even more fun to read again and again, learning from those you love.
 
I'll add the rest of the questions for you at a later date. Have a great day!
 
 
 
But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord's love is with those who fear Him,
and his righteousness with their children's children -
with those who keep His covenant and remember to obey His precepts.
Psalm 103: 17-18
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...