Pages

Saturday 3 November 2012

Some Of My Favourite Quotes


I thoroughly enjoy a good quote; I find them inspiring and somewhat motivating ... here are some of my favourites that I thought you might enjoy!! 


"Great lives are made up of many little disciplines"   -   Elizabeth George


"There is no greater place of ministry, position or power than that of a Mother"      -   Phil Whisenhunt


"You create the atmosphere of the home with your attitudes"     -   Elizabeth Elliot


"Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God"    -    Jan Elliot


"Doing spiritual things will not maintain your relationship with God; your relationship with God will stimulate you to do spiritual things"     -   Bill Gaither


"A mans reputation is worth far more than gold"     -   Bill Gaither


Photo property of Sufficient Grace... please ask permission before useage. Thanks

I'll share some more of my favourites at a later date ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...