Pages

Friday 26 October 2012

Lost In His Beauty

Crimson river of refreshing grace,
bathed in the fragrance of Christ.
My heart held captive by the song of His love,
encompassed in a lace-like embrace.
 
Fresh flight of crisp green leaves;
warm, soothing streams of crystallised light.
Heart who's life is found in Him
I inhale the fullness of comforting peace.
 
Cherish the beating
of my love-struck soul.
Yearning to fit-well His mould;
a copy of The One.

New hunger falls like desperate rain;
a longing to know more.
The familiar rhythm of words long spoken
Every inch of each chamber woven by grace.

The shimmer of touch
as I breath in
His hope;
held in His tender caress.
 
Wildflowers planted blooming as many gifts;
planted by my lavish Redeemer.
I gather them all and relish their uniqueness;
reflect on their meaning and I am well.

I am free.

The crisp flow of His Spirit
restores my hope,
it tingles my skin
and quickens my heart.

The romantic in me,
the writer in me -
completely lost in the
beauty of Him.



 

Photo property of Sufficient Grace... please ask permission before useage. Thanks
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...